What do you guys think about #244276?

[Please keep the bug in CC for logging, as well as Eitan (upstream author)]

Hello,

#244276 is a RC bug against a litteral program (tex4ht). The question is to
know whether distributing a preprocessed source file is a source code
obfuscation, and thus a obstruction to the source code modification or
whatever. In other word, does the DFSG allows such thing?

Eitan is the upstream author of the code. He explained his point in the log
of the bug.

My personal opinion is that the source is not voluntary obfuscated since the
goal is not to prevent other people from using it, but to let the upstream
developer organize as he likes. I thus personnaly think that we should
close the bug...

Have fun, Mt.

--
C combines the power of assembler with the portability of assembler.