Re: Summary Update: MPL inconclusive, clarifications needed

On 2004-06-27 11:50:21 +0100 Nathanael Nerode <neroden@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

If there is a choice of venue clause (and it's considered valid, which it likely would be), it's likely that it would require a US defendant to go to
Santa Clara to avoid summary judgement.

Yes, it seems I got it totally wrong. Sorry about that. US law is foreign to me.

I just got a cc of questions sent by a Mozilla rep to the relevant person. More news later, hopefully.

"To be English is not to be baneful / To be standing by
the flag not feeling shameful / Racist or partial..."
                                            (Morrissey)