Re: dpANSI

Greetings, and thanks!  All I've found is what is in the
Review-Notes.text files in the various subdirectories.

There are pointers to this site at the cmu ai repository labeling it

Copying: Free use, copying, distribution

but this does not appear to necessarily be authoritative nor

(e.g. see

It is highly likely that this material was intended to be public
domain, but possibly that no such statement was ever made to this

Take care,