Re: dpANSI

On 2004-06-21 23:25:29 +0100 Camm Maguire <camm@enhanced.com> wrote:

Greetings, and thanks!  All I've found is what is in the
Review-Notes.text files in the various subdirectories.
[...]
It is highly likely that this material was intended to be public
domain, but possibly that no such statement was ever made to this
effect.

The current version of this is a PDF costing USD18. IIRC, Kent Pitman is quite approachable, so I think you should wait a few days for other comments from debian-legal readers and then email and ask. His current homepage appears to be http://www.nhplace.com/kent/

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.