Re: dpANSI

On 2004-06-21 23:25:29 +0100 Camm Maguire <camm@enhanced.com> wrote:

Greetings, and thanks!  All I've found is what is in the
Review-Notes.text files in the various subdirectories.
It is highly likely that this material was intended to be public
domain, but possibly that no such statement was ever made to this

The current version of this is a PDF costing USD18. IIRC, Kent Pitman is quite approachable, so I think you should wait a few days for other comments from debian-legal readers and then email and ask. His current homepage appears to be http://www.nhplace.com/kent/

My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.
Free to answer emails? http://mjr.towers.org.uk/proj/survey/