Re: ipw2100 firmware distributable?

Thanks for the input.

The license clearly seems to be made for vendors that bundle driver
CDs or preinstall the driver on hardware. I'll contact the project
leadet about this, it must be in their interest that the firmware is
distributable through channels that are common in the Linux world
(i.e. through distributions, mirror networks and so on).

If they refuse to change or clarify the license, what would you think
of getting a special permission for distributing it in debian? They
have given it before (see my first post). What would I have to take
care of?

Thanks again,
Sebastian

--
PGP-Key: http://www.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de/~sebastian.ley/public.key
Fingerprint: A46A 753F AEDC 2C01 BE6E  F6DB 97E0 3309 9FD6 E3E6