Re: Warranty disclaimers and yelling

On May 18, 2004, at 23:11, Glenn Maynard wrote:

Hmm.  I tend to skip warranty disclaimers when reading licenses--not a
very good habit, but I'm probably not alone.  It makes me wonder if any
licenses have snuck restrictions in by placing them in caps near the
warranty disclaimer, so nobody would actually read it.

I actually read the warranty disclaimer of licenses posted here for evaluation. So for, I haven't seen anything of the sort (at least that I can recall).