Re: Draft Debian-legal summary of the LGPL

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 08:15:38PM +0100, Henning Makholm wrote:
> Not that it would matter much; if somebody really wanted to use
> http://www.debian.org/legal as a platform for a personal vendetta
> against a license - and he could get d-l to agree that the license is
> non-free - then it would be a simple matter for him to let a proxy (or
> pseudonym) file an ITP and formally request a summary of the license.

True, but I still recognize a difference between our doing such a thing
deliberately, and being manipulated into doing it by others.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Our ignorance is God; what we
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       know is science.