Re: Draft Debian-legal summary of the LGPL

* Branden Robinson (branden@debian.org) [040512 11:10]:
> Furthermore, it might be wise if we only attempt to adjudicate licenses
> that are brought to us for consideration.  I'm not sure we should go on
> hunts for licenses to audit ourselves; to do so might damage the
> impression of impartiality that we should attempt to cultivate and live
> up to.

For me, I want the LGPL for a very simple reason on this web page:
It's quite often used (even so often that it is stored in
/usr/share/common-licenses), and I think that on our web page we
should not only have the quite new licenses, but also the "old stuff".

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/