Re: Squeak in Debian?

Walter Landry wrote:

> "Lex Spoon" <lex@cc.gatech.edu> wrote:
<snip>
>> The permission that matters to us comes two sentences later:
>>
>> "You may distribute and sublicense such Modified Software only under the
>> terms of a valid, binding license that makes no representations or
>> warranties on behalf of Apple, and is no less protective of Apple and
>> Apple's rights than this License."
That's an "only".  I read that as a restriction on the permissions granted
earlier, not as a separate grant of permission.  If it's a separate grant
of permission, it doesn't need the 'only'.

Then there's the question of what a "binding" license is; who is it supposed
to bind?  Shall we assume that it binds those who distribute only, in which
case it's all good?