Help on package

Hello,

I am now packaging a Tetris-like game, and I have some doubts about the
description.

I have written the description like this:

Bastet (stands for "bastard Tetris") is a free (GPL'd) clone of
Tetris(r) (built on the top of petris by Peter Seidler) which is
designed to be "as bastard as possible": it tries to compute how useful
blocks are and gives you the worst, the most bastard it can find.
Playing bastet can be a painful experience, especially if you usually
make "canyons" and wait for the long I-shaped block.

As Tetris is a trademark, are the uses of this word proper? I mean, is
it legal to make use of this word as I have written it on the
description?

Now, the upstream author mentions his software is based on petris, a
Tetris-like game on MIT/X11 license. Is it all valid to bastet use GPL?
Bastet is licensed over GPL.

I only need some orientation, in order to make bastet Debian
policy-compliant.

Regards and thanks in advance,

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>