Re: Fwd: reiser4 non-free?

On 2004-05-03 22:53:05 +0100 Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <c-d.hailfinger.kernel.2004@gmx.net> wrote:

MJ Ray wrote:
because of its dumb developers who won't answer simple questions about
Hey, can you do anything else but insult people?

I'm not sure what you mean. I've reread the email and I'm surprised that you think there are "at least 3 insults" in it. I count one and that was an intentional illustration of the unnecessarily insulting language it was replying to.

  Dumb \Dumb\, a. [...]

     2. Not willing to speak; mute; silent; not speaking; not
        accompanied by words;

It seems an apt description of how some XFree86 developers reacted to questions. They went dumb. Other XFree86 developers were helpful, but they are not the reason I plan to stop using it, so I do not blame them.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.