Re: Fwd: reiser4 non-free?

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:

MJ Ray wrote:
OK, so say RedHat did bad. I don't use RedHat for years, which is the
only way users can effectively respond. I plan to stop using XFree86
because of its dumb developers who won't answer simple questions about
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hey, can you do anything else but insult people?

""""
\Dumb\, a. [AS. dumb; akin to D. dom stupid, dumb, Sw. dumb, Goth. dumbs; cf. Gr. ? blind. See Deaf, and cf. Dummy.]

2. Not willing to speak; mute; silent; not speaking; not accompanied by words; as, dumb show.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.
""""

It would seem that in the case of XFree86, 'dumb' is neither insulting nor inaccurate :)

--
Lewis Jardine
IANAL IANADD