Re: Font source Re: Social Contract GR's Affect on sarge

> It's not like there's a whole lot of difference between the assembly and
> the binary in this case.  Write a Q&D disassembler and extract the
> assembly if you want.
Even if we were talking about x86 assembly, there would still be a lot
of difference between assembly with mnemonic constants and labels
and comments, and assembly from a disassembled binary. But some of
these chips are poorly documented or undocumented; if we don't know
the instruction length, much less the opcodes, writing a disassembler
could be a serious act of reverse engineering.
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com