lookandfeel General Public License (LAFGPL)

I was thinking of filing an ITP on Snort Alert Monitor[1] (SAM), but I'm not
100% sure about its license. Although the license is based on the GPL,
there are some modifications to it. Personally I think it still looks
compatible with the DFSG, but I may have missed something.

Do you guys mind having a brief look at the license and provide some
feedback, whether you consider it a DFSG-friendly license or not.

Frederik Dannemare

[1] http://freesoftware.lookandfeel.com/SAM/index.html