Re: Template Numerical Toolkit (TNT) license

Anibal Monsalve Salazar wrote:

> Is the following license (not subject to copyright and in the public
> domain) free? I think it is.
Yes, the software is free.  Technically, this isn't a license; the software
really is in the public domain and no license is needed.  Please do put the
whole statement in the /usr/share/doc/(package)/copyright file so everyone
knows *why* it's in the public domain, of course.

--
Make sure your vote will count.
http://www.verifiedvoting.org/