Re: mplayer

On Apr 1, 2004, at 00:38, Branden Robinson wrote:

http://news.com.com/2100-1025-5162749.html

"She said blocking people from making perfect digital copies of their DVDs did not unconstitutionally hamper free speech or fair-use rights. People were free to make copies of movies in other, nondigital ways that would give them access to the same content, even if not in the same, pristine form, she said."

Someone needs to go up to the judge and very slowly (so [s]he can hear it clearly) yell M-A-C-R-O-V-I-S-I-O-N. You're not supposed to be able to make analogue copies, either...