Re: Suggested small improvements to the (already excellent) DFSG FAQ

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 11:13:41AM +0200, Thomas Hood wrote:
> > 27. [...]
> > Debian encourages corporations to create products based on
> > Debian GNU/Linux, and such corporations include or have
> > included Progeny, Lindows, Corel, and others.
>
> Progeny GNU/Linux is no more.

There never was any such thing as "Progeny GNU/Linux".  The name of
Progeny's boxed distribution was "Progeny Debian".

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I must despise the world which does
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    not know that music is a higher