Re: popular swirl...

On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 06:04:01PM -0500, Brian T. Sniffen wrote:
> Ben Reser wrote:
> >On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 10:28:10PM +0100, Jörgen Hägg wrote:
> >
> >>Somehow the swirl on this page seems familiar... :-)
> >>
> >>http://www.elektrostore.com/
>
> This has come up before.  SPI was asked to look into the trademark
> violation involved.

I vaguely remember this. This was before my time with SPI and before
the existence of an SPI trademark committee and a lawyer working on
trademark issues for SPI. We've now got firms working with on Debian
trademark related issues in New York, Brazil, and Norway.

I'll forward this to the SPI trademark list and we can perhaps we can
look into it again.

Regards,
Mako

--