Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

branden@debian.org (Branden Robinson)  wrote on 17.12.03 in <[🔎] 20031217155415.GP25419@deadbeast.net>:

> It's impossible to not offend fundamentalists.

And let's not forget there are different kinds of fundamentalists. Who
agree on very little indeed.

> I honestly don't think it's worth the time to try and placate them.

That depends, of course, on whyt you expect their reaction to be. The
"generic fundamentalist" isn't something Debian needs to care about, but
it might be a bad idea to specifically irritate Osama or George, for
example.

MfG Kai