Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 03:13:03PM -0500, Nathan Hawkins wrote:

> If we're really worried about this, we can always use the names of the
> Dwarves in the Hobbit. Most (all?) of those names are from Icelandic
> sags, IIRC. So is Gandalf.

All of them. I suppose they even have enough of the right letters to do
the first-letter trick, at least once per.
--
Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>                                        ,''`.
Debian GNU/NetBSD(i386) porter                                       : :' :