Re: Proposed Apache license & patent/reciprocity issues

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 10:32:09AM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> I think people are a lot more savvy about patent-related problems now
> than they were 4 years ago, but it would be a pain to fix this now if
> we got it wrong.
[...]
> I find it interesting that copyright licences that try to enforce
> patent terms seem to have been welcomed by d-l subscribers in the
> past.

I think you answered your own implicit question.

That, and I think we had less backbone in the past, due in large part to
a lack of experience.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Any man who does not realize that
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    he is half an animal is only half a