Re: Undistributable java in main

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 10:51:23AM -0500, Grzegorz B. Prokopski wrote:

> PS: I hope d-l people won't mind us Cc:ing them from now on. We surely
> don't want to make it another IANAL-discussion which brigns nothing
> so we need some help. Please Cc:d-l when it makes sense.

Last I checked, there were only a few lawyers on d-l. I'm not one of them.
Most of the questions asked here are explored by laypersons who happen to
have slightly better than average understandings of contract and copyright
issues.

If you want academic discussion and research in order to form your own
opinion, this is the place. If you want a professional legal opinion, you
still need to hire a lawyer. :(

--
Brian Ristuccia
brian@ristuccia.com