Re: GFDL

Fedor Zuev <Fedor_zuev@mail.ru> wrote:

> Do you know many modern (not public domain)  political texts
> of any source, which is freely [unlimited] modifiable?

When I first ran across the GPL, it was such a surprising license
that I printed it out and showed it to a friend (who was less
impressed.) At the time Debian started, and even now to some
extent, free software was a drop in the bucket compared to the
vast sea of non-free software. I fail to see why the fact that
most political texts, like most programs, are non-free should
influence us, especially given that we could remove every political
text from Debian without a problem, and the only ones that anyone
would really miss would probably be the free ones in bible-kjv.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers