Re: solution to GFDL and DSFG problem

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 03:24:30PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> On 2003-09-30 14:41:27 +0100 Sergey Spiridonov <sena@hurd.homeunix.org> wrote:
> > Да, Бранден, отличился :)
> > Интересно, что бы ты делал, если большинство разработчиков Дебиана были
> > русскими?
>
> Very roughly, losing lots in translation:  Yes, Branden, different. :)
> Would you do that if most DDs were Russians?  (I see "Yes, Branden",
> "Debiana", "russian" and some other words that I looked up.)

The cool thing about this is because I recently switched my LC_CTYPE to
en_US.UTF-8 and started using uxterm, I can actually read Sergey's
message in its proper character set.  :)

And hey, now I know how to spell my name in Cyrillic!

Бранден
Бранден
Бранден
Бранден
Бранден

Whee!  I feel like a teenage girl who writes her name over and over
again on her school notebooks!

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     The Rehnquist Court has never
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     encountered a criminal statute it