Re: committee for FSF-Debian discussion

MJ Ray <markj@cloaked.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

> Sadly, it leaves him open to accusations from both sides that he is
> representing the other one instead of them.  I'm not sure that those
> accusations should be taken seriously, but they are quite likely to
> happen, in my experience.

Um, well, I think on the present topic, my views are pretty well
known!  My fear is that I would not be acceptible to RMS.  In any
case, I was someone who started out thinking "this is no big deal, and
it's the FSF so we should turn a blind eye", and then I was converted
through the patient argumentation of Branden.

Thomas