Re: GFDL

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 08:34:26AM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> a tapoté :
> > On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 07:13:31PM -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:
> > >     FYI, that's not going to convince anyone.
> > >
> > > We could all speculate about what might or might not convince certain
> > > other persons, but doing so is attempting to speak for them, so let's
> > > not do it.
> >
> > Hmm.  By declaring himself "not on speaking terms with [me]", Didn't RMS
> > presumptively conclude that anything I could possibly say would not
> > convince him of anything, and thus he is attempting to speak for me?
>
> The reason why he does not want to talk with you have nothing to do
> with your arguments/point of view.

Oh, well, that's a relief.  It's much better that he dislikes me due to
my height or the color of my skin or something.

I'll give you a hint, Mathieu, since you have a thick skull:

All RMS knows about me are my arguments.  I've never met the man.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Don't use nuclear weapons to
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     troubleshoot faults.