Re: Starting to talk

MJ Ray <markj@cloaked.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

> On 2003-09-22 15:14:45 +0100 Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> wrote:
>> Does the DFSG definition of freedom that applies to program
>> (nobody question that) help us to draw the line at the correct place
>> also for documentation?
>
> Trivially, all Debian developers who have passed P&P should have
> agreed to this.  Any who agreed but do not agree should know the
> process for resignation.

Whoa. "You don't agree with me/the majority, so go away..." I don't
like the way you say this. I'm free to think whatever I chose to
think, and to be a member of debian at the same time. The only
constraint I've is that when I act as a debian maintainer, I must
conform to the DFSG/Social contract and to its interpretation as made
by the consensus of debian maintainer.

--
Rémi Vanicat
remi.vanicat@laposte.net