Re: Starting to talk

On 2003-09-23 02:38:44 +0100 Remi Vanicat <vanicat@debian.org> wrote:

Whoa. "You don't agree with me/the majority, so go away..." I don't
like the way you say this.

That's probably because I didn't write that at all. Feel free to put whatever words you want into my mouth if you want to be sure that you get something that you don't like.

What I really wrote was that all DDs who did NM should agree that DFSG draws the line in a correct place for Debian, because that is what they agreed to and were question about. If they cannot agree with that line, what are they doing here? I wrote nothing about life outside Debian in that message, as it would be even more wildly OT here. I think you spend the rest of your message arguing the same point.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at