Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

On Sunday, Sep 21, 2003, at 03:18 US/Eastern, Mathieu Roy wrote:

The essays and logos in question are in fact not part of Debian.

But some of them are produced by Debian.

Which essays does Debian have that aren't free? If there are any, I think that should be fixed.

As far as the logo, the name "Mathieu Roy" isn't free in the DFSG-sense. Neither is the Debian name. I don't see why the Debian logo should be either.