Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

    Richard, for the sake of my blood pressure, please read
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2003/debian-legal-200308/msg00690.html
    (bis repetita)

When you first told me about the page, you seemed to be criticizing me
for taking o long to read it.  How I could have done what you asked
before you asked, without a time machine, is beyond me.  Just one day
later, you rebuked me for being slow to respond.  At that point there
had barely been time to get a copy of the page onto my machine.

Would you please give me a break?  I'll try to take care of your blood
pressure if you do the same for mine.

By now you should have seen the comment on this page that I sent out
in the previous mail transfer.