Re: "Robinson, Nerode and other free beer zealots" was: A possible GFDL compromise

Fedor Zuev wrote:
On Sat, 13 Sep 2003, MJ Ray wrote:

On 2003-09-12 21:41:52 +0100 Fedor Zuev <Fedor_zuev@mail.ru> wrote:

	Really, I do not believe that you did not read FSD. All the
more so you menyioned it below.

Please, why do you even write this?  I can only think that you are
trying to insult me.

I am aware what is meant by "free beer" but my question is this (and I
think I was clear before):

I do not see anything to link "Robinson, Nerode and other[s]" to the
views you claim are theirs.  They seem to object to invariant sections

in Debian because they are a restriction of freedom.  They have not

mentioned cost as a direct factor.  Calling them "free beer zealots"
because of that would be absurd, so you must be referring to something
else.  What is that?

	I am sorry. As I already said, I just can't explain the
subject more comprehensible than I already did. So, if you still
can't learn the difference between "free as speech" and "free as
beer", I have not any cure to help you.

I hereby nominate Fedor Zuev to the post of Minister of Incoherent Ramblings and Random Accusations.

-- Keith Dunwoody