Re: "Robinson, Nerode and other free beer zealots" was: A possible GFDL compromise

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, John Goerzen wrote:

>On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 05:41:52AM +0900, Fedor Zuev wrote:
>> 	There a lot of people in this list, who cares very much
>> about cost ("Invariant Sections is clearly non-free"), but cares

>I don't see what that has to do with cost.

	Every requirement to keep a some additional bunch of bits in
distribution, is, without doubt, about a cost, and only about a
cost.

	Your liberty do not increase even in a inch, when you delete
it. But someone else's liberty may, sometimes, be reduced by your
deletion.