Re: defaming now?

On 2003-09-12 13:05:37 +0100 Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> wrote:
I completely agree with these principles. Unless you can prove that I
disagree with the social contract, please stop defaming.

Please demonstrate to myself and Andreas off-list where he defamed you. Unless you can prove that he defamed you, please stop making such allegations on this list. Play the ball, not the man.

No problem for me. Philosophical/political/historical text included
in some manuals are not software.

If that is true, but one would be prepared to put manuals with such text in Debian, then surely that doesn't agree with the first term of the social contract, *even* according to Mathieu's preferred definition of software.

I agree with Mathieu that one only needs to uphold the contract in Debian work (despite my view), but he seems to be trying to get those texts in Debian. To me, this seems to indicate disagreement with the contract.