Re: Some licensing questions regarding celestia

Quoting Joe Moore (joemoore@iegrec.org):

> If that is the case (that a "meeting of the minds" is required for a valid
> contract to be formed), and a contract is required for a software license,
> then where is the meeting when Dell resells Microsoft's software?

Allegedly, Dell is operating as Microsoft Corp's business agent,
pursuant to an ongoing agency relationship.  (Do we need to get into the
law of agency?)

--
<BLINK>Resize your browser so the following line touches both margins!</BLINK>
                           <HR WIDTH="75%">