Re: Some licensing questions regarding celestia

Quoting Richard Braakman (dark@xs4all.nl):

> Um, you missed "or other transfer of ownership".  The recipient
> gains ownership of a copy (and sometimes this is an actual sale,
> where money changes hands), and gets a license to make and
> distribute further copies under certain conditions.

Thank you.  Really, I wasn't going to spend time running through the
USA Copyright Act trying to find specific authorisation in it for
putting works out in public without selling or leasing them -- as
plainly that would not be necessary for it to apply subject to the
copyright regime --  but it's good to hear that such wording is
(apparently) actually in there.

--
Cheers,                                         kill -9 them all.
Rick Moen                                       Let init sort it out.