Re: GNU/LinEx, Debian, and the GNU FDL

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 13:07:24 -0400, Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> said:

> If Debian is seriously interested in discussing how to produce a
> distribution that the FSF could recommend, or at least consider
> ethically acceptable, I would very much like to discuss that with
> Debian developers that approach the discussion in a spirit of good
> will.  I won't discuss the issue with Branden Robinson, though.

	And, conversely, if the FSF is interested in discussing how to
 produce a Free documentation license that teh Debian project and
 adopt, or at least consider ethically acceptable, I would very much
 like to discuss that with members of the FSF that approach the
 discussion in a spirit of good will.

	manoj
--
Wisdom is knowing what to do with what you know. Winter Smith