Re: GNU/LinEx, Debian, and the GNU FDL

Branden Robinson wrote:

    I have seven questions for you based on this episode:

Branden is trying to make innocent things look bad; shame on him.
Given the interview itself and the note I added later, both my views
and the events involving GNU/LinEx are clear enough.  So I won't
answer his questions here.  I will, however, add some information
to the note, giving additional information I think is useful.

The FSF would like to continue cooperating with Debian in such areas
where Debian's and the FSF's policies agree.  However, we will not
cooperate with people that treat us harshly, no matter what their
policies might be.