Re: stepping in between Debian and FSF

On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 11:21:24AM -0700, Bruce Perens wrote:
> There is a mechanism for Debian to make a decision when the voting
> system is deadlocked, so I don't think you really need to wait upon
> the constitutional issue.

Well, as I understand the Constitution, this depends on the person so
empowered being willing to exercise that power.

I'm not even sure that that would be an appropriate course of action at
this point, as thanks to Manoj Srivastava we really do appear to be
making concrete procedural progress again.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    If you make people think they're
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    thinking, they'll love you; but if