Re: Licence oddity in Securing Debian Manual (was: Proposed addition to Debian web pages re: GNU FDL)

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 03:57:36PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Joe Moore (joemoore@iegrec.org):
>
> > Perhaps a simple license clarification from Alexandre?  Did he intend to
> > dual-license this work under the GPL?
>
> He turns out to have been unaware of the potential for licence conflict,
> but is happy to dual-licence his work, so the problem is now solved.  (I
> inquired with Alexandre, received his reply, posted it to the bug
> record, and made sure the package maintainer received a copy, too.)
>
> So all is now well.

Delighted to hear it.  Thanks for contacting him and resolving this.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     What influenced me to atheism was
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     reading the Bible cover to cover.