Re: Freedom to modify other literary work, was: [...GFDL...] documentation eq software ?

MJ Ray <markj@cloaked.freeserve.co.uk> a tapoté :

> On 2003-08-29 19:36:24 +0100 Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> wrote:
> > and so you "can regive his speech" (you can use the exact same wording
> > if you want).
>
> I am pretty sure that you are wrong on this, too.  Sorry.

Sure, if he got proofs he previously use that exact wording, he may
sue you.

What matters here is not really the fact it's legal or not to regive
his speech (may depends where you live et caetera) but the fact that
it's important to regive his speech. At that's possible with the
GFDL.

As I said before, I think the GFDL provide the freedom that matters
for a documentation.

--
Mathieu Roy

  Homepage: