Re: documentation eq software ?

Jeremy Hankins <nowan@nowan.org> a tapoté :

> Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> writes:
>
> > Pointless. I think it's pointless to provide a freedom which already
> > given and cannot be removed.
>
> Do you think we already have the right to modify invariant text in the
> GFDL?

Yes I do.
I can rewrite any idea expressed in any text, invariant or not.

(I cannot rewrite any idea behind a software until I get access to the
sources. If I don't, it's only mimetism.)

> My only point is that the analogy between books (which may or may
> not be free, depending on their license) and works under the GFDL is
> fundamentally flawed.

But apparently you missed the fact that works under the GFDL possibly
can be edited as book.

--
Mathieu Roy

  Homepage: