Re: A possible GFDL compromise

On 2003-08-29 12:04:18 +0100 Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> wrote:
Readers of this list (not only developers) have stated their strong
belief that the GFDL does not follow the DFSG.
I'm a reader of this list and I'm pretty sure I never stated such
belief. Am I the only one?

I'm a reader of this list and I'm pretty sure I did. Add me to the OP (whose name you trimmed) and you have plural, so the statement is accurate. What is the use of such hair-splitting?

You are not the only one, but it looks very probable that you are in the minority. You cannot impose your view on the majority, so why not look for constructive acts?