Re: SURVEY: Is the GNU FDL a DFSG-free license?

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 11:35:16AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> Why have we another sudden influx of people who haven't read any of
> the history on this?  (Rhetorical.  I think we can guess.)

I'll answer it anyway: it's because our conclusions are reaching a
wider audience, which means we have more people to convince.

If you get impatient, I suggest collecting some of the FAQ-like
documents that were posted and referenced here (Nathaniel's was
pretty good), and turning those into a single document for new
people to read.
(I'd do it myself if I weren't too lame.)

Richard Braakman