Re: A possible GFDL compromise

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, fedor_zuev@mail.ru wrote:
> Heh. I just now realized, that false accusation that GFDL puts
> additional restrictions to the user is the root of major part of all
> that anti-GFDL hype.

Whether or not it's false is immaterial.

What is material is that the GFDL does not grant enough freedoms, or
loosen enough restrictions, for it to be Free under the DFSG.

That's why many -legal denziens have serious issues with the GFDL.

Don Armstrong

--
[Panama, 1989. The U.S. government called it "Operation Just Cause".]
I think they misspelled this. Shouldn't it be "Operation Just 'Cause"?

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu