Re: Documentation and Sarge's Release Critical Policy

On 2003-08-26 22:28:45 +0100 Jérôme Marant <jmarant@free.fr> wrote:
> Software in Debian is 100% free. It doesn't prevent Debian to
> distribute something else than software.

Are you deliberately misreading that?  Here's the top levels of phrase structure for you: ((Debian) (is) (100% (free software))).   That view has been endorsed many times on this list and elsewhere, if you cared to research.  It looks like you need to change the SC if you want Debian to distribute things that cannot be considered free software.  Feel free to bring drafts to this list or -project.