Re: Is the GNU FDL a DFSG-free license?

Fedor Zuev wrote:

>	Overgeneralization is not always good. Worrying about a
>possible problems in the far future instead of problems existed now
>in not nessesaryly involve promotion of freedom.

I worry about hypothetical issues now to avoid there being a large
quantity of GFDLed material in the future when the hypothetical issues
suddenly turn up and screw everyone. If you have nothing to add to this
thread other than "You don't need to worry about the restrictions
because they probably won't cause any problems most of the time", I see
no point in responding further.
--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.legal@srcf.ucam.org