Re: A possible GFDL compromise

On Monday, Aug 25, 2003, at 10:44 US/Eastern, Fedor Zuev wrote:

	So, there is no censorship in the world as long as no one
threaten to kill you? Well.

That's not what I said, and even if it were, there are other forms of coercion, intimidation, etc. besides death threats.

[And there is a big difference between censoring a person and censoring a copy of a document, btw.]

[0] Just like cutting the philosophical sections from a manual.

	No. Not like.

Care to explain how?

	Please note, that you do not need a special license from me
to include (or even not include) portion of my post in your. But for
manual you expect explicit permission.

Not at all. I can include portions of (or, if needed, the whole) manual for similar purposes in a document I write, at least in the US. We call it "fair use."