Re: A possible GFDL compromise

O Domingo, 24 de Agosto de 2003 ás 16:54:53 -0500, Branden Robinson escribía:

> drawn to the condition "You may not use technical measures to obstruct
> or control the reading or further copying of the copies you make or
> distribute."
> If "make or" were stricken, and perhaps some clarification added to
> ensure that secure transport channels between distributor and
> distributee were not a problem, this particular problem might go away.

 Or if this condition and the "transparent format" stuff were changed to say
something to the effect to "if you distribute this work in a format that
obstructs the exercise of the rights given by this license, you must provide
a way for its recipient to get a full copy of the work in a format that
doesn't obstruct the exercise of these rights".

 With more legalese and other lawyer-y words, I guess :-)

--

   Tarrío
(Compostela)