Re: Documentation and Sarge's Release Critical Policy

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 12:33:31AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> My next post to -devel-announce will discuss some of these finer details.

Is that still in the works?

> In short, some members of the FSF have asked for us to give them some
> more time to come up with a GFDL that's DFSG-free before we go all
> gung-ho about putting it in non-free and having bigger controversies.

When did they make this request?  Who from the FSF made this request?
Did they offer any idea of when they thought they'd know one way or the
other whether this current effort at "coming up with a GFDL that's
DFSG-free" would succeed or fail?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      If encryption is outlawed, only