Re: A possible approach in "solving" the FDL problem

Anthony DeRobertis wrote:

There are still problems with, e.g., transparent forms.

If you meant problem with encrypted filesystems, this question was already answered.

a) I didn't. Check the archive for a long discussion.

Well, most of problems were on how people interpret "You may not use technical measures to obstruct or control the reading or further copying of the copies you make or distribute."

One who use your arguments can say: it is prohibited to have firewall or password checking on the PC with FDL documentation.

It is quite clear that it is not the intended way to enforce FDL. Since it is not fixed till now, I conclude there is no bug here. Another point can be that bugfix is in work...

b) As far as encrypted file systems, the only answer I see is that the
   GFDL is non-free.

Please, check the archive.

--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov